RE: Back on the List

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Back on the List
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:09:17 +0100
Welcome back, Joe!

No you didn't really miss anything - a few cars nearly dying, and a few
cars being fixed.  Apart from that, things are about the same as before
you moved - I still haven't registered my Spitfire on your list (I
promise I will as soon as I remember to check the commission number and
bring the details to work!)

As for the temperature, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd gladly
swap that for what we've had in England recently!  Are there lots of
long empty roads near you?  I've always thought the best form of air
conditioning is a lowered roof (or at least lowered windows if you're
not fortunate enough to have a soft-top) and high speed!

Dean