Sptifire and Triumph research

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Sptifire and Triumph research
From: JFitzge204@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:05:11 EDT
Listers,

I am trying to write a short paper on the history of Triumph and the
Spitfire.  I could use some help in getting a few good sources. A couple of
books that I can borrow for two weeks would really help.  This is an academic
paper, for night school, and the Prof. is requiring eight separate sources.

How much did a Spitfire sell for in 1962?
And how about and the end of it production run in 1980?

Web sites are off limits for this paper, real bummer.

If you have a book that you think might be of some service to me, email me.

Thanks for you attention.

Jay D. Fitzgerald

 ''78 Spitfire
memories of a '69 Spit
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jfitzge204/index.html";>Fitzgerald Home Page
</A>
If we would be great, we must first learn to be good.    (Thomas Day)
Busting my butt, just trying to get by.  (Jay D. Fitzgerald)