Re: Blowing fuses

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blowing fuses
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 04:00:21 -0700 (PDT)

well, all the fuses in my spit have been 30amps since i bought
the car, and i've NEVER had a problem with any of my electrics.
not even a blown light bulb.  the headlights are still lucas
units from when the car was new.  and i just replaced all the
wiring in the car because the loom wrap was starting to
disintegrate and the wire was starting to crack in places.  i've
never even noticed any of the wires getting hot from too much
current.  also, the only time i ever blew a fuse was when i had
to replace the door switch and i forgot to disconnect the
battery.  as soon as i pulled the switch thru the door, the wire
connector grounded on the body and instantly blew the fuse.