One more reason to Love Spitfires

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: One more reason to Love Spitfires
From: "Triumph TR 7" <tr7@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:33:48 -0500

>Hey Gang,
>Yesterday, my Chevy Blazer passed the 200,000 mile mark in its struggle
>to deliver a million miles of reliable service.  To commemorate the
>occasion, I decided to treat it to a new set of plugs, distributor cap,
>rotor and oil change.

You know, there was a time I owned a Blazer and a Spitty to. I had a '86
Blazer with 91K on the clock, and for the time it seemed*  cool to own(that
being my very first vehicole at 17). Horrible gas mileage and acceleration.
Needless to say I was afraid to even bother looking under the hood of that
vehicle. Complicated as all hell. Repairs(and probably a rip or two) were
done by a nearby Amaco station.

Needless to say working on the Spit was easy especially for a novice like
me. Eventually moved up to working on my I-Mark without hassle.I sold off
the Blazer and the Spit has survived my 5 years of ownership.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net