Re: Mark II vs 1500

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Mark II vs 1500
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:41:00 -0700
Laura,
Emma is "spoiled".  Last weekend, I caught her in a compromising
position with Huxley.  Of course, I had to pull Huxley's coil wire to
prevent any further shenanigans!  After the show I had a long talk with
Hux regarding his flirting with girls that are 17 years younger than
him.

So if Nigel is still attracted to Emma, I think her virtue is still
intact.

Joe