Re: Mark II vs 1500

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mark II vs 1500
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 21:13:30 -0700
To Joe et al:  Thanks for the opinions, I was leaning toward the Mark II
anyway, but it raises a few MORE questions.  The car is about 400 miles
from home.  I believe it is in good enough shape to make the drive, but
I may be forced to tow it anyway.  What does a rental trailer capable of
carrying this car weigh?  Are they widely available as one-way rentals?
I only have a little Ford Ranger, and I'm severly limited in towing
capacity.  Would this car accept a towbar?  I'd rather not spend a
fortune just getting the car to its new home (assuming, of course I end
up buying it).

Thanks again,

Mark

Mark Gardner wrote:

> Hi all - Can I get some opinions please?  I'm trying to setup visits to
> look at two cars tomorrow:
<snip>