Re: Air-fuel mixture guage

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougbert@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Air-fuel mixture guage
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:30:58 -0700
Hi Doug and List:

If Dan Masters (Hi Dan) doesn't pipe up soon, I'll get the info Thursday
nite and pass it along wrt the o2 sensor.

Indeed it does just measure the voltage.  There is a range, and you need a
0-2 volt digital voltmeter- get one at a cheap tool place for about $10.
The 02 sensor (a 2 pipe TR6 could have 2, 1 for each carb) gets set in the
pipe after the blend.  you need to weld a horking big nut to accomodate
them, but the nice thing is that "some" if not all are the same thread as a
sparking plug.  Thus, you can plug the hole at a later time with no trouble.

More details later.  I was going to do this on my race GT, never did.

DAve T
Winnipeg