RE: Spitfire performance

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire performance
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:51:51 -0500
I know that with the alterations I made to my Spit it performs better
than the Federal 49 hp specs, but I would be surprised if it was pushing
more than 60 hp now.  Of course, it's really hard to tell when all I've
got to measure it is the wind in my face, the sound of the engine and
feel of the shifter!

(But isn't that what really matters?)

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77' Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'