Re: Alternator Conversion

To: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>, Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Subject: Re: Alternator Conversion
From: "Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 03:02:39 -0400
Having an interest in this kind of venture, I almost sent this URL into the
list....   The fact is that that info (which I think is good and much harder
to come by...) is for  a generator to alternator conversion.   I may be
wrong on this, but if you are willing to make the brackets,possibly upgrade
the battery, and sacrifice a minimal bit o' horses, you could drop anything
to an acr20 in there.  A modified fuse box is completely up to the owner...
Laura.. love the idea about the extended speaker cables!  Glad the prognosis
is good for Nigel!!!!