Re: [Shop-talk] Cutting canvas rolls?

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cutting canvas rolls?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:11:12 -0400 06/15/2023 01:11:20 PM, Serialize complete at 06/15/2023 01:11:20 PM
--===============8058320471961801646==

--=_alternative 005E685B852589CF_=

I don't know if you are near NJ, but I have 2 massive bandsaws (one wood
and one metal) with fine tooth blades.  You're welcome to try them.

If not, one crazy idea would be to fill the core so it's solid, and visit
your local fire department and see if they can use their jaws of life
cutter on them. 8>)

Moose