Re: [Shop-talk] Ceiling Paint

To: Karl Vacek <stearman809@gmail.com> 2903e8d5c8f:6.0.138,18.0.572,17.11.62.513.0000000 definitions=2020-02-14_11:2020-02-14_02,2020-02-14_11,2021-12-02_01 signatures=0 mlxscore=0 clxscore=1015 suspectscore=0 spamscore=0 bulkscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 phishscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2212070000 definitions=main-2305270133
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ceiling Paint
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 10:12:54 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
And also plan on at least 2 coats @ right angles so any differences are not as
visible. I always use flat paint also.

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

On May 27, 2023, at 9:58 AM, Karl Vacek <stearman809@gmail.com> wrote:

Not a professional painter (not even an enthusiastic one), never stayed in a
Holiday Inn Express, but...

Plenty of light, with the ability to move lights to see the reflection of wet
paint, and enough to see the color difference between what's dry and what
you're doing now.

I use clamp lights - the ones with the big aluminum reflector - and 100W
equivalent daylight LED bulbs.  Even on a small bedroom I like at least 3
lights to get light everywhere I want it.

Karl