Re: [Shop-talk] [OT] Unbelievable

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net> 2903e8d5c8f:6.0.391,18.0.761,17.0.607.475.0000000 definitions=2021-05-04_07:2021-05-03_02,2021-05-04_07,2020-04-07_01 signatures=0 mlxlogscore=868 spamscore=0 malwarescore=0 mlxscore=0 phishscore=0 suspectscore=0 clxscore=1011 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2009150000 definitions=main-2105040089
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [OT] Unbelievable
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 06:54:56 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail-A45313BA-B1D5-4D81-907E-B458E09A41A2
        charset=utf-8

I=E2=80=99ve gotten to the point where I call the big box stores & have them=
 actually lay eyes on what I am looking for if the quantity is shown to be l=
ess than 20. If they confirm that they have it I then place an on line order=
 & pick it up in a few hours. It saves a bunch of time.=20

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne=20
We support Habitat for Humanity