Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer

To: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Enclosed car trailer
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 20:50:56 -0400
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
David, thanks for the feedback.

I'm hoping if/when I buy an enclosed trailer I get it right the first time!

I can see where 3-track would be a problem considering what you're
transporting.  Seems like the responses I've been getting favor D-rings
over e-track for vehicle tie down.  Maybe I should learn something here :)

I've never owned or used a trailer with the torsion springs which is why
I'm interested in the difference.  I think it's something like a $300
adder.  Your comments about trailer width pretty much indicate I should go
with the 8'-6" trailer width.  Makes sense.

Thanks!

Brad