Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Grinder pedestal
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:35:26 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Let see, brake rotors, truck wheels, plow discs, lawn umbrella base,
plywood, work bench with plywood steel plates and more.

Lots of great ideas.  I think Joe nailed it when he said mostly people just
use what they have laying around.  I've got several of the objects people
have mentioned and reasonable access to other items that have been
suggested so now I just have to cobble something together so I can get back
to grinding :)

Thanks!

Brad