Re: [Shop-talk] faucets, mixing valves, and regular valves

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] faucets, mixing valves, and regular valves
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 21:03:11 -0500
Any of the mixing valves Randal linked to should do the trick. I was
thinking about a shower/tub mixing valve, which would probably be more
expensive and not look at all industrial!

BTW, I've seen folks have shower mixing valves with hose bibs in their
garage for washing their dog, so it might be used as a "benefit" for the
S.O.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Randall, On 7/1/2011 10:09 AM: