[Shop-talk] Replacing an inground oil tank

Subject: [Shop-talk] Replacing an inground oil tank
From: tvacc at lotusowners.com (Tony Vaccaro)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:38:26 -0400
I don't mean to alarm you, but did not read the story about John Fitch

http://www.cwnicholls.net/fitch/fitch.html

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.