[Shop-talk] CSP 3 (ICRI) (moderately not OT)

Subject: [Shop-talk] CSP 3 (ICRI) (moderately not OT)
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott Hall)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:35:56 -0400
About to tile the bathroom.  House is on a slab.  Existing slab is not
level.  I've purchased self-leveler that requires the slab be prepared
to CSP 3 (ICRI).

Googling turns up a lot of instructions for other stuff that wants the
same level of prep. to install...but no detail as to what CSP 3 (ICRI)
actually is.

The slab had vinyl on it.  It's removed.  Any idea what I need to do to
it now to get the leveler to stick?  I'll be doing the same thing to the
garage bathroom after I'm done with this one.

Thanks.