[Shop-talk] multimedia in the shop

Subject: [Shop-talk] multimedia in the shop
From: herby at herbytoys.com (Herby)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:04:07 -0700
Randall,

Try parts-express.com <http://www.parts-express.com/>  and search for
surround kit. I haven't used these personally but have friends who have and
they were quite happy with it. One friend repaired his AR's he purchased new
many years ago. After repair said they sounded just like new.

I have dealt with Parts Express for many other items and have not had any
issues with the products or their services.

herby at herbytoys.com

  _____