Re: [Shop-talk] DannMar MaxJax ?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] DannMar MaxJax ?
From: "shochschild@att.net" <shochschild@att.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:00:49 -0500
Thanks for your responses.  I just spent a couple of hours on the
GarageJournal and appreciate that pointer.

More detail: I might put my Jeep Grand Cherokee tow vehicle on there
once or twice, but I am buying this to work on my 944 track car.  I
raced it in ITS about twenty years ago, so it needs a lot of
refreshing.  I live in Austin and the local racetrack actually seems to
be becoming a reality, so...

I do not need more capacity, this is only occasional, hobby level,
dilettante use, and the portability advantage is huge, but these threads
have triggered more questions and thought.  Thanks!

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums