Re: [Shop-talk] OFF TOPIC - wood splitting

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OFF TOPIC - wood splitting
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:44:25 -0400
On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com> wrote:

> B Well I do intend to try and hand split it but I am old and a computer
geek
> for a living, I might not be up to the B task anymore.
>
> The plan is try but make sure i have a rental ready to go :)

I actually hydraulic splitters more of a pain to use than doing it by
hand, except for large stuff.  (And I suspect our versions of 'large'
are seriously divergent: this isn't particularly large:
http://www.panix.com/~dscheidt/red_oak.jpg )  You still have to pick
things up, which is more work than splitting them

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums