[Shop-talk] Is a fence part of a shop?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Is a fence part of a shop?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:50:47 -0400
I want to keep my post shop related, but I'm not sure this one qualifies.
Here goes, yell at me if I'm wrong.

I have a wooden fence around my garden.  The posts are 4X4 2' in the
ground.

The problem is this time of year when I need to rototill.  I have a
tractor mounted unit.  To use it, I need to remove one side of the fence.

My question, is there a way to mount some sort of base to the 4X4 that
would allow me to pull the posts out and place them back in easily?

Since the gate in on this side, the post need to be tight when in the
ground (so putting a sonotube in the ground would have too much play.)

Any ideas or suggests?

I promise that the winning suggesting will get some fresh veggies from me
when they come it (if they want them)!

Thanks!

Moose
Waldo Emerson