Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press <-- Gutters
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:31:04 -0500
I didn't think too much about three-storey gutters in my original post.
Yeah, here in Florida, it's uncommon to get even many two-storey
houses.  An extension ladder and about an hour will take care of it.

But yeah, if I had a three-storey house and someone would clean the
gutters for $50, I'd pay it.  Hell, I'd pay $50 for someone to clean
mine now.  The other uniquely-Floridian issue we have is a surplus of
unskilled 'contractors', all wanting to get rich for menial labor.
Getting a 1/4 acre lot cut here is $100/visit.

Scott

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums