Re: [Shop-talk] Book deal Was: 35mm slide scanner?

To: bjshov8@tx.rr.com, shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Book deal Was: 35mm slide scanner?
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:49:25 -0800
Hi,

The two "typical" paths are to either use their software or submit a pdf
file.  There are usually templates available for word, indesign, etc. to
set up the
size, etc.  I've done these with both an ancient copy of word and
indesign - If you're doing anything fancy, I would prefer the latter...).

If you just want to try something/just need a couple, you might also
look at Costco (they provide mypublisher, but I seem to recall somebody
telling
me they'll take a pdf too (but ymmv on that) ) - sometimes they run
specials, and...

Best,

rkg
(Richard George)