Re: [Shop-talk] Book deal Was: 35mm slide scanner?

To: bjshov8@tx.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Book deal Was: 35mm slide scanner?
From: "shochschild@att.net" <shochschild@att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:30:15 -0600
For Amazon:
"CreateSpace
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account/mm-product-page.html?topic=200354160&ld=AZOnDemandMakeM>,

a member of the Amazon group of companies, provides a fast, easy and
economical way to self-publish and make your content available to
millions of potential customers on Amazon.com and other channels. With
the CreateSpace manufacturing-on-demand model, your products will be
produced as customers order, so you don't have to make an up-front
investment in inventory. Media formats supported through CreateSpace
include books, DVDs, CDs, video downloads and Amazon MP3s.

Learn about CreateSpace
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/seller-account/mm-product-page.html?topic=200354160&ld=AZOnDemandMakeM>*
*