Re: [Shop-talk] Porch Ceiling

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Porch Ceiling
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:21:26 -0400
  Bob,

It's been a while, but I installed that sort of paneling in a bathroom a
few years ago.  I remember some of the joints weren't on a stud, and it
turned out okay.  I just sunk the nail and filled and painted.  The
joints looked fine.  Although that may have just been dumb luck--that
stuff was really thin and it seemed like if I really wanted it perfectly
flat (and good-looking) I had to nail a lot more than they told me to,
which is what I did.  Turned out fine, just took longer than I thought.

Scott

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums