Re: [Shop-talk] Small Pace trailer axles?

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Small Pace trailer axles?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:44:16 -0400
On Jun 29, 2010, at 9:53 AM, Pat Horne wrote:

> Do you have full axles, or half axles?

I didn't know what that meant until I saw that link :-)

Full axle. I don't recall having a second pair of mounting points into which
to screw the inboard mounts, and I don't see a full axle offering from those
folks. I sent them an email.

It would appear though, that I could buy appropriately sprung half-axles, and
weld in a pair of chassis rails, and use them? The friend I'm staying with is
a pretty good machinist.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums