Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, 'Shop Talk'
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:54:11 -0400
IIRC, there are gearwrenches that you flip over to tighten or loosen
the fastener.  These are flat.  Then there are the kind that have a
reverse lever like a regular ratchet wrench.  These, I think, are
somewhat offset like a "normal' box-end wrench.  I take it you have
the first kind.  Perhaps the second kind would be what you want?

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net