Re: [Shop-talk] Stab in the dark here

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Stab in the dark here
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 01:38:18 -0600
I normally don't do this.  Maybe it was the wine I had after dinner.
When people send in contributions to Team.Net, I sometimes eventually
get around to possibly responding with a thank you note on occasion.
But I do not usually name names of list members who contribute
in whatever fashion

This, however, is just such a thank you note.  In the Fat Chance post
office box today was a small envelope sent from Afghanistan.  Gee,
who could that be from?  It contained a couple of small trinkets of
little value, tokens of appreciation, the kind that are priceless beyond
measure.

Thank you.

mjb.

ps:  I do have a room big enough to hold the rug ;-)

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums