Re: [Shop-talk] alternative fluids for parts washers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] alternative fluids for parts washers
From: Richard Kleihorst <richard@kleihorst.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:09:00 -0700 (PDT)
Simple green was the first thing I tried, but I made a huge mistake by adding
a lot of vinegar in the solution (a woman on the radio suggested this mix for
houscleaning).
Now, soap and acid together makes a fat greasy solution, so I end up having to
clean the parts cleaner with solvent because everything is clogged.
I never had the chance to check out simple green on its own though, does it
work effectively?

Richard