[Shop-talk] drive wheel responses

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] drive wheel responses
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 19:36:52 -0600
thanks guys for all the info... the mower is an 80's model Yazoo commercial
walk behind.... built like a mini bush hog... the blade is 1/4" thick and the
deck is strong enough to support you when you rock it back off the ground...
it's a machine from the old (before OSHA) days...  it was designed to take
different drive wheels without any other adjustment other than adjusting the
length of the actuating rod on the self prop mechanism.. dang thing would
climb a tree if the tires would grip on the vertical...

now... to find obsolete drive wheels... e-pay ??? on my way

john

I've learned in life that my primary goal
 is to serve as a bad example

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums