Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Bird in shop
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:31:48 -0500
On Mar 13, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Eric Murray wrote:

> Cover the mirrors.   He thinks it's a rival sparrow in his territory,
> a particularly persistent one.
>
> We've seen this sort of thing before:

Ah, tempting to believe, but no. The "evidence" suggests the sparrow cares not
about any assumed territorial violations, as the "evidence" is deposited onto
the mirror glass, clearly from the nether region of the sparrow. By your
thinking, it also values the plastic container of electrical cords as a mortal
rival.

It gets in through a seekrit labyrinth in the stone wall. I have filled all
visible cavities with Great Stuff bit still it persists. And since spring is
coming I would like to have the garage door open, which means "rejection
therapy" won't work. I like the idea of predator soundtrack but I would likely
cave before the sparrow.

There is a bb gun of sorts in the basement. If I could trap it or hold it
stationary long enough...are there bird traps?

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums