Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical Outlet wiring question

To: "Peter J. Thomas" <pj_thomas@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electrical Outlet wiring question
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:10:24 -0500
I'm not a big fan of it myself.  It makes the wiring harder to figure
out.  You can't use a standard GFI type breaker.   Independent
control of the circuits would be nicer than the single 220
breaker.  But I have never heard of anything that would make it any
more prone to failure.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums