Re: [Shop-talk] IR temperature meter

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] IR temperature meter
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:44:16 +0430
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com> wrote:
> For those with a bit more money and less patience, I just got a flyer
today
from HF Tools that lists that unit (#96451) fro $29.99 starting today.

> But where do you get those 20% off coupons?
>
> Doug

Every car mag has one in it.  In fact, I have a few here (but I can't find
a local HF store!)  8>)

In fact, the one I'm looking at points to this website...
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile=magurl6.html

The 20% off coupon is about 1/3 of the way down.

Enjoy!

(Did anyone every check to see if there is a difference between
"HarborFreight.com" and "harborfreightUSA.com"? It looks almost like a
different company.

Moose
Waldo Emerson