Re: [Shop-talk] can I safely heat up a black iron clean out?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] can I safely heat up a black iron clean out?
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:21:33 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Called the pros. They opened up the cap on the septic tank (which I hadn't
thought of doing) and verified that the tank wasn't over full, then snaked
it from that side (power snake). $105 and took them maybe 20 minutes from
the time they pulled into the driveway.

All is well. I think I was on the right path, but the sewer tape was too
small/thin to really make much difference.

Got a replacement plastic cap screwed in the cleanout plug I busted out
and cleaned up in the basement and theoretically I'm back to where I
started on Sunday when I woke up. :-)

Thanks for the help/advice!

Mark