Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts

To: mark@sccaprepared.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts
From: George P Dausch IV <gpd4@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:48:00 -0400
No I didn't.  My lift has the cables running on the slab under the domed
plate between the posts.  I trip over that regularly, although I did
finally cut the wedge anchor bolts off after tripping over them for a
decade. On one side my post ended up right on top of the trench rain, so
that required a little creativity also.  Along with drilling the round
hole in the floor of the mezzanine for the cylinder to go up through.
That would be after I couldn't figute out why it wouldn't go up any
higher than about 18".
GPD4