[Shop-talk] I'm tired of oil talk... lets talk plumbing

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] I'm tired of oil talk... lets talk plumbing
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:13:29 -0500
divorced friend... 1/2" pvc water pipe to faucet in yard... got a leak
don't know about plumbing and glue and such...

is there a 'fix' for a leak in this pipe... from what she says it's a crack
and not a full break...
I don't think a Fernco sleeve will handle -/+ 100 psi city water pressure...
any other solutions short of finding someone to do it...   and I don't need to
be over at some dee-vorced womans house fixing her plumbing if you understand
my meaning..

john

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul.