Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Still building, even in the desert
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:56:20 -0400
At 11:49 PM 9/27/2008, eric@megageek.com wrote:

 >For the most part, everyone has multiple options for internet here.  I
 >have a pretty cool job that gives me lots of freedom (but very little free
 >time.)  Boredom used to be a problem for most here, but now there are
 >plenty of things to do.  Besides my projects, I'm in a Master's degree
 >program, I'm training for the Army 10 miler, and I'll be starting to train
 >for my first boxing match.

Moose,

Glad to hear you are staying busy.  But man, ARE you staying busy!

Luckily I never made it to that part of the world when I was in.  I can't
grasp working in those temps.  Luckily I had AC most of the time, but
didn't have water quite often for showers.  I was on a conventional Carrier
way back when.

Keep safe, and keep posting.  I know I enjoy hearing how you're doing
over there.

John
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229