Re: [Shop-talk] TV Switch to digital broadcasting

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] TV Switch to digital broadcasting
From: "Nolan" <opposumking@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:38:11 -0400
Normally it's in your "setup" then "channel selection".  You can x out the
channels you don't want to see.

This only works when surfing with the + and - button, if you specifically
type in a channel number, you'll get the 1st one.  For example, if you're
blocking 2-1 because it's the HD wide format (2-2 is the normal TV format),
you'll still get 2-1 if you press the 2 button.