Re: [Shop-talk] Brass fittings

To: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brass fittings
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:23:14 -0500
Imperial Eastman has a "Hi Duty" line of female compression fittings.  I
didn't see exactly what you're describing (because all the compression
fittings in that product line are female), but if all you want is function,
you could use one of those female compression elbows with a regular male
compression union on one side.  It'd be a little longer.  Or you could cut
and braze up something closer.

Karl