Re: Lincoln Weld-Pak 100

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:38:09 -0500
Consider the conversion cost, and recognize that the Weld Pak 100 is at
the low end of the Lincoln spectrum.

For comparison, check out

http://www.powertoolstore.com/Qstore/c000027.htm

More money, but better equipment, free shipping, NFI, yada, yada.

I have a Lincoln SP100 that I have been using for years.  Great machine,
the functional equivalent today is the SP135.  I like the infinitely
adjustable voltage setting as opposed to the 4-step switch on the lower
grade models, like the Weld Pak.