Re: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)

To: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Subject: Re: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)
From: Harold Pulcher <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:52:10 -0600
For me it goes more like:

cp: can I help you

me: yeah I a need a set of u-joints for a 1980 mgb

cp: we don't stock parts for that car

me: I looked it up on your web site and here is the part number

cp: oh, there it is.  It says it fits a ...... MGB.

me: yeah, I know you got any in stock?

It is either that or when I put a AC fan on the counter and told the
counter person I needed one of these that worked.  They responded "Sorry
but we don't sell carbs here".  I walked out of the store.

Harold