RE: Lens marker removal

To: "shop-talk list" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lens marker removal
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:43:26 -0500
When I had similar markings on a pair of glasses, I simply went out to
my garage, found my bottle of Mequiar's Plastic Cleaner and used it to
clean off the marker lines.  Pick the bottle you need:

<http://www.meguiars.com/estore/product_list.cfm?sectionname=Professiona
l%20(Mirror%20Glaze%20Brand)>Clear%20Plastic%20Care&sectionID=34101>

No problems, and the stuff is made to clean plastic (I first bought it
to clean the face shield on my motorcycle helmet - still use the stuff
to clean my Miata's plastic rear window).

I even use it sometimes to simply clean my glasses...

Tim Mullen