Re: Hot water for garage bathroom

To: "Daniel Hackney" <daniel.hackney@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hot water for garage bathroom
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:50:16 -0600
Paul, you have done a lot of work that most of us tend to overlook in
preparing this, one thing that is slightly off though is the washing
machine use.  The companies that prepare these type tables seem to
ignore that hardly any laundry is washed in hot, or even warm water anymore.

--
 John
another one of them