Re: Infra Red Shop Heaters

To: healeybn7@aol.com
Subject: Re: Infra Red Shop Heaters
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:11:31 -0600
*In this part of Texas, it seems I run either the gas heat or the air
conditioning about half the time in my 30 x 60 shop.  The pleasent surprise
is the moderate operating cost.  I was thinking in term of the cost of
running 24-7 temperature at home but I'm actually only using the services at
my shop about one tenth of the hours one uses at home and enjoy a very
reasonable expense for being comfortable.   I also think it's smart to go a
little overboard on the capacity of heat/air units since the ability
to reach comfort level quickly is important .*
*Tony  *