Re: refrigerator compressor

To: "Chadwick E. Labno" <clab@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: refrigerator compressor
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:21:52 -0500
That's the only HVAC vacuum pump I've ever owned or used.  Works great -
just silver solder a connection onto the suction line and there you are.  I
let it suck a little refrigerant oil on occasion, but I don't think it's
necessary, because I've run my current one for many hours over many years
without trouble.  Pulls a great vacuum, and free too.  I'm only on my second
one in 30+ years because I threw my first one away when we moved years ago.