Re: flooring

To: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>,
Subject: Re: flooring
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
Wjen we moved last year, we ripped up the carpet in
the finished basement and installed cork flooring.
The flooring tiles were much heavier and denser than
the
usual bulletin-board type of cork.  They were also
sealed with a polyurethane varnish.  They are holding
up fine, but I am sure that a lighter, more porus
bulletin-board type of cork would get scuzzy and
or start crumbling pretty quick.

Doug Braun

--- "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA"