Re: Shelving units

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shelving units
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:19:25 -0500
Well, I still have lots of this shelving...

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/e3ec633d63693afb85256ba700060663/c7cfb96da70b0ec58525703f003ff399?OpenDocument

(make sure the link is on one line.)

It's free to whoever wants some.  (I'll even ship it if you pay for
shipping)  but FWIW, I don't think the shipping costs would be worth it,
THIS STUFF IS HEAVY!!!

But if you are near NJ and want to take a trip, stop by and I'll load you
up.

It ranges from 3' to 4' high (and can be cut down.)  It's free standing or
you can mount it to a wall.  It also dissembles so it can be moved and
stored easier.

Let me know if you want some (this goes to anyone on the list)

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.