Re: Battery Buddy?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Buddy?
From: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:33:16 -0500
I've got less than a year on an Optima Red Top in my Golf VR6, the car sat
for a few months after I bought a new car, the last Optima I had lasted a
solid 5 years...

I'd rather get an AC powered system, the RediPulse seems cheaper at $70 than
the battery buddy as well.  Since the car just sits in front of the garage
in the meantime I can just leave it plugged in all the time...

What are the chances I can bring this battery back into shape using a
conditioner?  I know it's hard to say w/out some diagnostics done...

PJ