Re: Battery storage

To: "Rush" <jdrush@enter.net>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:07:40 -0600
OK - looks like everybody's going to let this slide, but I can't.....

There's no need to rag on Mark Bradakis about his mailing-list software -
remember this is HIS football and he lets us play with it every day.

Perhaps you might feel better if you make a sizable donation to Fat Chance
Garage to apologize and maybe even help him upgrade something ??

Karl