Re: Battery storage

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:44:27 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

>    Suppose that
>    Ichabod Burris Kloolys gets a break from his kumquat bleaching job down
>    at the plant, and heads off to bake in the desert sun for a week. He
>    sets up a program to respond to incoming mails with a canned reply.
> Now,
>    suppose that the mail headers from the list set the reply address to
> the
>    list.

Most all mail readers / servers / whatever pay attention to the "bulk
mail" header (or whatever its called) and don't send the auto reply in
that instance.

I'm on numerous mail lists.  Many set the reply-to to the list.  There are
very few out of office issues.  Few enough that I can't remember the last
one.

Mark

(not that this is a huge deal to me, but I do prefer reply to list...)